What we do
Graphic Artist at Hangar Marketing are always in demand. A good amount of time will be spent in making banner ads for our clients to be posted onto websites. Some of the main skills that can be expected to be exercised would include Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
Some of the side projects that can be expected in your down time would include making Icons and Art for the Front End Developers when they make requests. This would also include the chance for them to get critical feedback on what it is they could improve upon.
A successful graphic artist at Hangar Marketing will have an eye for detail and a talent for making pleasing artwork for the users eye.
requirements for graphic design
We are looking for a creative and imaginative graphic designer with passion for design in the print and digital realms. Ideal candidate will have a strong graphic portfolio and a strong understanding of the Adobe Suite. Be ready for multiple tasks, team collaboration, tight deadlines, a high-volume workload and working with an outstanding and passionate team!
- Proficient in Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Understanding of design principles and the ability to apply it to professional work.
- Good time-management skills
- Team Player
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- At lease a Junior in College
- Experience in creating digital/interactive tools (i.e., Adobe DPS, interactive PDFs, AfterEffects, Articulate, etc.)
- Understanding of UX/UI design
- Able to work quickly to meet deadlines
- ART 130 – Introduction to Graphic Design
- ART 230 – Typography
- ART 235 – Graphic Design
- ART 331R – Information Design (Optional)
Graphic Design Application