Requirements For Graphic Design Internship
We are looking for a creative and imaginative graphic designer with passion for design in the print and digital realms. Ideal candidate will have a strong graphic portfolio and a strong understanding of the Adobe Suite. Be ready for multiple tasks, team collaboration, tight deadlines, a high-volume workload and working with an outstanding and passionate team!
- Proficient in Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Understanding of design principles and the ability to apply it to professional work.
- Good time-management skills
- Team Player
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- At lease a Junior in College
- Experience in creating digital/interactive tools (i.e., Adobe DPS, interactive PDFs, AfterEffects, Articulate, etc.)
- Understanding of UX/UI design
- Able to work quickly to meet deadlines
- ART 130 – Introduction to Graphic Design
- ART 230 – Typography
- ART 235 – Graphic Design
- ART 331R – Information Design (Optional)