What we do
Front end Web Developers at Hangar Marketing spend a good amount of time researching website layout designs competitors use and look for ways to improve on that design while keeping famility in mind. Most of the work to begin with will be targeting a certain area with a certain service to provide and building a website from scratch to get high on the google search board.
Client satisfaction is an important element to the successful front end developer at Hangar, and this is done by meeting with them and gathering the requirements for their website needs. Ensuring that the work that is being done meets their standards such as web speed optimization, image compression, and SEO principles.
Working for this company gives the interns a lot of breathing room in a relaxed environment.
A successful intern gains a thick skin in developement to make better products by recieving critical feedback from their peers as well as providing feedback to their peers.
requirements for front end development
We are looking for a self-driven and ambitious Front-End Developer to join our team. As a Front-End Developer, you will be responsible to design how a user interacts with an interface and the look and appeal of a site or application. Your role will be crucial when it comes the success of businesses and their ability to present information to clients. Hanger Marketing strives to be innovative in working with the latest technologies, while giving you the chance to advance and grow your skills for your career.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of graphics software such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop, etc.
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate design and interaction ideas
- Good time-management skills
- Team Player
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- At lease a Junior in College
- Familiar with WordPress builders Divi and Elementor
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Able to work quickly to meet deadlines
- CIT 230 – Web Frontend Development
- CS 371 – User Interface Eval & Design
- WDD 100 – Intro to Web Design/Development
- ART 337R – Interaction Design
Front End Development Application