What we do
Back end Web Developers at Hangar Marketing spend a good amount of time building and maintaining the technology needed to power the components which enable the user-facing side of the website to exist. Their back end code adds utility to everything the front-end developer creates.
At Hangar, these developers are responsible for creating, maintaining, testing, and debugging the entire back end. This includes the core application logic, databases, data and application integration, API and other back end processes.
Working for this company gives the interns a lot of breathing room in a relaxed environment.
A successful intern gains a thick skin in developement to make better products by recieving critical feedback from their peers as well as providing feedback to their peers.
requirements for back end development
We are looking for an experienced and creative Web Developer to join our team! As our Web Developer, your main duty will be to design site layouts, create and code web pages that fit our customer’s requirements. We are expecting from you to be familiar with the latest trends and technology in the industry. Hanger Marketing strives to be innovative in working with the latest technologies, while giving you the chance to advance and grow your skills for your career.
- Basic knowledge of WordPress, MySQL, PHP, .NET, Apache server configuration
- Knowledge of graphics software such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop, etc.
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Good time-management skills
- Team Player
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- At lease a Junior in College
- Familiar with WordPress builders Divi and Elementor
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite.
- Understanding of web analytics
- Able to work quickly to meet deadlines
- CIT 336 – Web Backend Development
- CIT 111 – Introduction to Databases
- CIT 260 – Object Oriented Programming
- WDD 430 – Web Full Stack Development (Optional)
Back End Development Application